top of page
Image by Robby McCullough
ITIN Applications: Features

Individual Taxpayer ID Number (ITIN)

Application for an ITIN

We are a Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) and provide assistance with applications for IRS ITINs for non-U.S. persons such as foreign investors or dependents of U.S. taxpayers who are not eligible for a U.S. Social Security Number.

To prepare your ITIN application, we will need the following items:

  • True and clear copy of passport ID page certified by the issuing agency or U.S. Consulate. The passport must be valid for at least six more months, and no part of the copy should be blacked out or fudged.

  • Document supporting your application (need) for an IRS ITIN. If you need an ITIN (or your spouse or dependents) for purposes of filing a U.S. income tax return, then your tax return will be the supporting document. If you need an ITIN to provide an investment company in the United States, then we will need a contract/document showing your participation in the investment. For other purposes, the IRS requires various other types of supporting document(s) - please contact us so that we may determine what further information we will need for you to support your ITIN application.

bottom of page